Tuesday, June 26, 2007

That's it! I'm moving!

Ah, home sweet Blogger. My new blog home. Sure, it looks a little different. Feels a little different, too. I think I’ll get used to that, but until I get this all figured out, please be patient with any mistakes I make. It is certainly better than mySpace which effectively locked me out of my own blog and then never bothered to respond to any of my pleas for help. Screw you, Tom! Blogger loves me more. Nyah!

On to more important topics for my ranting …

The editing of The Second Seal continues to go well. The latest installment had my husband charging me in a threatening manner with a large metal flashlight. This was not the result of our latest argument over what stays and what goes in the book. No, this was actual research. We were trying to figure out exactly where one character might try to club another, if he was only intending to hurt and not kill the other person. This was after he informed me that I had written (nearly word for word) a very similar scene, just pages earlier. Hey, at least I’m consistent.

For the record, we went with shoulder.

That explains why mine is killing me today.

:D

11 comments:

Bibliolatrist said...

Best of luck on moving to Blogger - I prefer blogging here over MySpace as well!

Sean said...

Thanks, Bibliolatrist! I'm still learning my way around, though. Feels like I am doing everything left-handed.

bleusz said...

Ok ok. so you moved.

In the research area, arent you just suppose to look stuff up, not actually perform the violence?

Sean said...

Yes ... if you're a slacker!

Anonymous said...

Ohh good.... I like Blogger better too. :) So why was your husband beating you with a flashlight?

John said...

Well, it's very hard to just talk about smacking your wife with a flashlight. Sometimes you gotta follow through. Don't forget the backhand.

effective, that.

Sean said...

Tiffany,

Because he knows, when it comes to editing, I am always right!

John,

See above.
Don't make me hit you!

Karlos said...

Hi Seany,

So this is the new world to go to where we leave our messages and have a bit of a laugh too.

I always finding its best to keep the flashlight on when bopping someone's head with it, otherwise you could end up hitting the wrong person.

Regards

Karlos

:o)

Sean said...

Good advice, Karlos! I'll keep it in mind.
;)

bleusz said...

I will have to remember to tell the little woman about your research methods..

Sean said...

:))