Thursday, July 12, 2007

Summertime Blahs

It is summer.
In the shade of an apple tree,
you relax with a mint julep or nine.
Summer is no time for stress.
--Red Green

Ah, summertime. I am so ready for it to be over. For the past week, I have had a severe case of summertime blahs. Don’t want to write. Don’t want to work. Hell, I haven’t even felt like answering e-mail. All I have really felt like doing is swimming with my boys and watching “Garfield” with my oldest. Quality ways to spend a day, let me tell you.

But, I think I am recovering. Time to get back to work.

Editing on the Second Seal has come to a screeching halt. Not that it was going badly. Quite the opposite, in fact. But, Big Things may be in the works and I need to set that project aside for now and focus on the things at hand. They may be very good things. Or they may be nothing. Or maybe something. Time will tell. I dying to say what it is, but I can’t. I might jinx it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am intrigued but will patiently wait for this 'news'.

That heat down there is enough to make anyone blah. Missing Alaska?

Sean said...

Oh, so much!